|Day Camp at Camp Lazarus, 2010|
Huber Ridge Elementary School. (Get Directions)
5757 Buenos Aires Blvd.
Westerville, OH 43081
Our "Chartered Organization" is the Westerville Civitans.
We are in the Arrowhead District of the Simon Kenton Council.
Den Meetings are typically once per week, 6:30-7:30, on Mondays. Meetings are often at the school, but may be at a family's house or elsewhere. Please check with your Den's Leader.
Pack Meetings are typically once per month, also on a Monday at 6:30.
Committee Meeting is typically the 1st Monday after the 1st Thursday of each month, at 7:30pm, at the Huber Ridge Elementary Cafeteria
If your son is not yet a member of the Cub Scouts, here are just a few reasons to join, in no particular order:
- It's all about "Fun with a Purpose"
- Pinewood Derby
- Summer Day Camp ("Shoot something & get wet every day!")
- Camping & Hiking
- Bugs, Worms, Dirt
- Knots, Pocketknives, Games, Crafts...
- Weekly Den Activities, Monthly Pack Activities
- Summertime Activities, too
- Developing Character Values, Skills, & Friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Learning about & serving our Community
- Learning about Citizenship
- Health, Wellness, & Development of Body, Mind, & Spirit
- and so much more...
Also, our pack is very family-oriented - parents & siblings are always invited to attend & participate in virtually all of our activities. If you're new to scouts, we'd like to invite you and your family to join us to see what it's all about. If you'd like to do so, please just ask any member of our pack, and we'll do our best!
Did you know...
- The Boy Scouts of America was incorprated on Feb. 8th, 1910.
- In the first hundred years, there were 114,304,329 youth members of the scouting program.