Saturday, October 1st : BLITZ DAY – Meet at the school at 11:00 AM
Saturday, October 8th : Show & Sell at Complete Petmart/Roush Hardware 11a-3p
Saturday, October 15th : Show & Sell 11a-3p
Monday, November 7th : Turn in your final order forms to the pack
Sunday, December 4th : Pick-Up Your Popcorn
– Distribute & collect --
Monday, December 12th : Final Payments Due to Pack
- “Make The Pack Go”
- Develop confidence, character, & respect
- Sell 1 item & get this year's popcorn pin
- Scouts Earn Gift Cards to spend on whatever they choose
- Top 3 Pack Sellers - get DOUBLE the Standard Reward
- $100 in military donations - earn a commemorative patch
- $600 Club - get the Zyclone & a cool patch
- $1000 sellers – earn a day at Dave & Busters!
- $1500 Sellers - get an additional $50 card
- “Fill It Up” – Tickets to Coco Keys
- Council Top 10 – Monster Jam Prize Pack (3 tickets & pit party passes)
- Sell $500 online in October - get $20 extra
- Each Den earns activity funds based on average sales
- Ask Family, Friends, & Neighbors
- Take a form to work
- Corporate orders
- Do Your Best
Here are a few additions to the info communicated during the meeting:
Q:Who should people make checks out to?
A: Checks should be payable to: Cub Scouts Pack 770
Please review the attached "Scout Script" with your boys to ensure he is polite, courteous, and respectful. Remember to say THANK YOU, too! This is a great opportunity to teach your boy some people skills.
Scouts should wear Class A Uniforms when selling.
The attached 2011 Popcorn Flyer contains the important dates.
If you haven't yet signed up, please commit to one of the following ASAP :
- Sat., Oct 1st, 11am-? Meet at Huber Ridge Elementary
- We will canvas the Huber Ridge Area as a team!
- Even if you can only make it for a little while, please come join us for this... it might be fun!
- Have a wagon? Please bring it!
SHOW & SELL at Roush Hardware & Complete Petmart (Schrock & 3)
- Sat. Oct 8th & 15th
- Sign up for a one hour block of time, 11a-3p
- Siblings are welcome!
Q: Will the boys who participate receive credit for a portion of the sales?
A: Yes. We'll take the totals from the blitz days and the show 'n sell days and then assign the sales to each scout based on number of "hours worked".
Please see the attached "SKC Prize Lineup" for a rundown of council-level prizes.
Need order forms? We can get 'em! If anyone could volunteer to stop by the council office on 161 during business hours in the next couple of days, please let me know. Otherwise, we should have them available one way or another this Saturday. Please see your Den Leader... Den Leaders, see me. Until then, please share with each other (2 forms in each pack this year).
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!