- Generally, to share with other families in our pack
- To help our leaders prepare displays for Pack Events (Most urgently, Scout Night!)
- Possibly to display as a "slideshow" in the future here on our website
- Follow this link and try uploading pics to a collaborative "Picasa Web Album". (PS: you may need to email me to request permission.)
- Just email any pics you would like to share to: email@example.com. I 'll be happy to take care of the rest.
*A note about privacy: Individual's names should never be posted online or in the web albums. Furthermore, it is possible to restrict access of the photo album by invitation-only, through the use of a secure hyperlink, or through other security means. What do you think?
Please also note that official BSA policy does permit the pack to use photos for the types of things we're talking about here - HOWEVER, we are also of course ever-mindful of the wishes of our families. If you have any concerns about this topic, please tell a leader and your wishes will absolutely be respected.